Download the Coaching Application
Application requirements are:
Rosalia School District is in a rural area that has approximately 200 students and is located approximately 30 miles south of Spokane, WA or 40 miles north of Pullman, WA.For more information, contact the District Office at 509.523.3061 x-3116.The Rosalia School District is an equal opportunity employer.
- Rosalia Coaching/Extra-Curricular Application
- Current resume
- Cover letter addressing qualifications specific to desired position
- Two letters of recommendation specific to desired position
- Copy of applicable certificates (optional)
- Verification of Coaches Education Hours (optional)
Immediate Coach Openings
The Tekoa/Rosalia School District Athletic Cooperative has the following coaching positions open:
- HS Assistant Softball Coach
- HS Assistant/Jr High Head Track Coach
For application materials please contact Cliff Harris, Athletic Director at:
(509)284-3281 or (509)523-3061 ext 3116 or
The positions are open until filled.
Tekoa and Rosalia Schools are equal opportunity employers.