The Tekoa/Rosalia School District Athletic Cooperative has the following coach position open:
High School Girls Basketball Assistant Coach
Junior High Assistant Boys Basketball Coach
For application materials, please contact the District office at:
(509)523-3061 or email@example.com
The positions are open until filled.
Tekoa and Rosalia Schools are equal-opportunity employers.
Download the Coaching Application
Application requirements are:
Rosalia School District is in a rural area that has approximately 200 students and is located approximately 30 miles south of Spokane, WA or 40 miles north of Pullman, WA.For more information, contact the District Office at 509.523.3061 x-3116.The Rosalia School District is an equal opportunity employer.
- Rosalia Coaching/Extra-Curricular Application
- Current resume
- Cover letter addressing qualifications specific to desired position
- Two letters of recommendation specific to desired position
- Copy of applicable certificates (optional)
- Verification of Coaches Education Hours (optional)
NOTICE OF COACHING POSITION
The Tekoa/Rosalia School District Athletic Cooperative is seeking applicants for the following 2020-2021 coaching positions:
- Head High School Football Coach
For application, or more information, please email:
Kaila Kerns, TR Athletic Director firstname.lastname@example.org
or you may contact
Tekoa School District (284-3281)
Rosalia School District (523-3061) ext 3116