**Spanish, English, and Yearbook**Michelle Van Dykemvandyke@rosaliaschools.org509.523.3061
During our school closure:Know that I care about you and I miss "normal" life too.
- Do academic work to keep your mind busy.
- Find ways to stay connected to friends and family.
- Take care of yourself and each other and know you are important.
- Go outside.
- Get exercise.
- Play games.
- Take photos.
- Put together a time capsule.
- Read if it brings you peace and joy.
- Document your experience if it brings you relief, and if you find value in it.
- Your grandchildren will ask you about this time. Be able to share your primary source material.
I LOVE this resource! Awesome ButtonENGLISHSPANISHSpanish 1 access to all chapters hereSpanish 2 access to all chapters hereYEARBOOKWhat an opportunity we all have to make a memorable yearbook. This is a time capsule of an extraordinary year.How will you remember it? What will you do? How will you remember this time? Capture it with words and photos.Keep some for yourself and share some in the yearbook! Here's how:
Enter our school’s passcode: 1013170538843133
Navigate to Shared Photos in the left navigation
Select Shared Folders and choose a folder (Very Long Spring Break)
Add Photos from Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, and more…
Remember to work on your free personal pages too. I extended the deadline for those.
You can purchase additional personal pages for .99 per 2 page layout. Perfect for documenting your unique
experience of this unprecidented time in photos or writing in a hardbound book.